You will not have to worry about your website crashing or being blocked. Your site will be located within our state-of-the-art, password protected, limited access data center that provides a multiple redundant Tier 1 connection to the internet.
Safe & Secure
The Data Center, which is the only one of its kind in West Michigan, ranks among the top network operating centers around. It houses high-end backup and monitoring systems, redundant servers and routers, multiple internet backbone connections and secure collocation cabinets containing customer equipment. With a secure, climate-controlled environment, the large multi-million dollar Data Center is the ideal place to store mission-critical systems.
The Data Center has advanced technology and a spacious, innovative design that allows us to meet almost any of our customers requests. Quality equipment and well-designed systems make our connections extremely dependable. Continuous backup systems ensure exceptionally high up-time.
A robust network has always been key priority. Today our network stability is unmatched even by large national providers. The following measures contribute to our network reliability:
- Multiple gigabit connections to the internet backbone through carriers in various cities, ensuring continues connectivity. If a major carrier becomes unavailable, network traffic automatically routes through another carrier.
- Burstable bandwidth capacity
- Continuous monitoring of network usage to ensure open bandwidth for all of our customers.
- Location on multiple SONET fiber rings, ensuring connectivity in the event of an accidental fiber cut.
High Performance Equipment
The Data Center equipment is configured for outstanding performance. The Data Center doesn’t just have top-notch servers and routers – it has redundant servers and routers that are load-balanced and self-healing. If one piece of equipment goes down, another takes over immediately, preventing interruptions in service.
This sensible design also allows us to upgrade and replace equipment without affecting our customers. Upgrades happen regularly. We constantly monitor bandwidth utilization, adding more capacity before it is needed.
The Data Center was built to ensure safety of the information it houses:
- Redundant power supplies and backup generator keep the center operational during power outages.
- The facility has its own heating and cooling system, maintaining a temperature and humidity level appropriate for the equipment it houses.
- An inert-gas fire system and fire doors protect equipment from fire hazards.
- The security systems prevents unauthorized access to the facility and engineers escort all visitors to the data center.